? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Moral Relativism


That's right kiddies! I've begun "real" uni and not just O'week party time.
So far I have been a little surprised by the sudden work load but am getting back into the swing of things from good ole year 12.

I'm currently studying Philosophy, Criminology, Anthropology and History.
I am really enjoying all of them, some obviously a lot more then others though.

Apart from the class side of things, campus life rocks. I have already made plenty of new friends and feeling very much at home. :)

Now you're probably all waiting for the Spiritual side of things and I'm going to get to it now. For my birthday my mum (bless her) got me special stones, crystals and oracle cards!!!! I was sooo excited!

The oracle cards are used to help you determine what you need to address in your life and what issues you may be going through without realising.

Although I haven't cleansed the crystals mum gave me, I am still feeling the good vibe from them all.

What I do need to start doing again is meditating (not that I really did it in the first place)and create some more zen in my life once more.

Well that's all from me for now. Shall post as often as study permits!

Shanti!

0 comments: