? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A long weekend


Hey everyone,
Well the weekend is coming to a close, a few of my house mates are going out for one last crack at partying before monday begins.
I personally am happy to avoid the hangover and chill out at home.
Yeah I know I sound boring but alcohol is bad for your zen, everyone knows that haha.

Events this weekend? brought my crystal book down from home so I can work out what my new stones and crystals do and represent so there should be a blog about that at a later date. Apart from that I had a lovely weekend at home in the country with my chickens, boyfriend and family.

Spiritual advice? deep breaths make you feel better, haha. But it is true, I mean think about it, you always feel calmer in a situation after a good inhale and exhale.

That's all from me everyone, hope you have a wonderful monday morning!

Shanti

0 comments: