? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beauty


Hey all, Life has been flat chat so I haven't had much of a chance to blog yet.

But I will blog about this. . .
Self image.
Way too many people (girls especially) view themselves in a very negative light and decide the fate of their self esteem on how their hair looks which just isn't good enough. I am guilty of this at times too, I won't lie, but i am trying every day to stay positive and keep a healthy body image.

All the girls and women I idolise in real life and magazines are not a size 8, far from it, I have a tendency to see super skinny women as fragile and vulnerable. Which is what some people like. I personally prefer to see a curvy girl who is ferocious in her sexuality.
Let's face it, theres no point having sexy clothes if you can't fill them out. Yes skinny is the fantasy, but who wants to have no boobs, or bum, or hips? no one and all the skinny girls will tell you that.

Now don't get me wrong, I know some girls are naturally stick-like and it's not their fault so don't hate on the skinny girls, and skinny girls don't hate on yourselves or the curvy girls, be thankful that your the current trend in our society.

But at the end of the day I think we all need to love our bodies and feel good in our skin without the make up and nice clothes, because if we can do that, we can then be the cause of the drool puddle gathering around a male's feet rather then just be a wall flower that no one notices.

Embrace your power ladies, it's what feminism is for!

Shanti

0 comments: